Monday, February 10, 2014

Learning Guitar Post 16 - <-- That number is getting up there!

Hello, viewers..  This week has been an interesting one.  To start, I was just messing with my guitar on Wednesday when my first string (the one closest to the ground when you're holding the guitar) snapped.  I got a replacement the next day, but it was a moment I will never forget.  I see it as the equivalent to when your child finally walks or when a baby says their first words..  It's actually not even close to that in reality, but let me have my fun.  Also, now I can finally say that I can play almost every song on a "Learning Guitar" site half decently!  If you want to check out what I've learning, here: http://www.learn-acoustic-guitar.com/20-easy-acoustic-guitar-tabs-and-songs-you-can-start-learning-now  Pretty cool in my opinion and a nice milestone as well.  Also, I know these blogs aren't the longest or filled with the most material every week, but that doesn't mean I'm not working on this.  Between just homework and extracurricular s I try my best to try and record most of my progress on playing guitar that week.  If that means that I won't have as much on one blog compared to another then so be it.  Lastly, I've tried to record myself playing guitar on my laptop, but the mic in it is busted and the mic in my headphones (if I connect them to my laptop) is terrible quality.  So, I don't think you'll be able to here me any time soon.  Anyways, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle!

    I'm so excited for you that a string broke - you must be playing it A LOT! The comparison you made helps me really picture what learning guitar means to you and how much you value what you are doing. I totally understand where you are coming from when you say you don’t have a lot to write about. Sometimes when I am working, I feel like I have more to say in my head, but it’s hard to convey it all on paper. What extracurricular activities do you participate in?

    Keep up the hard work! It will be really exciting when you can record and post your guitar music!
    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete