1. Overall, what is your opinion of 20 Time based on YOUR experience in class?
Overall, I think 20 time is a fun and good idea. However, if a student really wants to enjoy this project throughout the year, they would have to choose something they're very passionate about already because trying something new is taking a huge risk on whether or not you will enjoy it.
2. What are some aspects of 20 Time that you think should be adjusted for students next year?
It shouldn't be yearlong. Just felt like I was dragging my feet at times. If it was yearlong again, try to make blog posts due every two weeks for the entire year.
3. What are some aspects of 20 Time that should NOT be changed for students next year?
Failure is an option and choosing your own topic even if YOU (Mr. Provenzano) think it will fail.
4. Is 20 Time something that more students should do in school? Please explain why or why not.
I think 20 time is something that more students should do in school. I think this because its a nice break from the same old homework all the time. Except, if your project cannot see much of any progress while in school, then I think the entire idea is a bit silly. In other words, the real question is whether or not 20 time is 20% of your class time or 20% or your time in general.
5. What advice would you give to students who are doing 20 Time next year?
Don't procrastinate! Yearlong project, don't get me wrong, but if you want to really "Wow!" your teacher and fellow classmates, start right away!